Shoes Collection

Over the past few months I've gone a little nuts and bought quite a few pairs of shoes, so i thought... why not share it with everyone on the internet. But while typing this blog post it occurred to me that all these shoes are very versatile and are essential to my wardrobe (although this isn't my entire show collection).

 Crazy | Windsor Smith
I really do believe that every girl should have a classic LBD in her wardrobe but I also think you should have a pair of classic black heels to match your dress.  These are great for Spring and Summer, and i've gotten a lot of wear from them over the past few months. The great thing is you don't have to just wear them when your all dressed up but you can dress them down too, with a pair of boyfriend jeans and a simple white tee.

Saintly (Lizard Print) | Wittner
These are also a classic pair of heels, but they're essentially the  Autumn/Winter version of my Windsor Smith Crazy Heels (pictured above). 

Bandit Ankle Boots | Wanted
Now these may not be new... I've had them for about a year, but i've gotten a lot of use from them last winter. They're pretty comfortable with a pair of thick ankle socks and look good with skinny jeans or even shorts during summer. They're great for dressing up a casual outfit.

 Envy | Windsor Smith
These have been pretty popular lately... it may have something to do with the fact that they look an awful lot like the Balenciaga cut out boots. To be completely honest, I actually prefer these knockoffs over the Designer. I love a good pair of chunky boots, which these definitely are but there is just something about the Balenciaga boots that just doesn't sit right with me and i can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe it also has something to do with the price tag, but who knows?

Sweetest | Windsor Smith
Sandals are a great alternative to the classic Ballet flats especially for summer. These are super comfy too.

Asics Gel Lyte iii | Hype
And lastly, with all the pressure to start hitting the gym as well as the Luxe trends that tend to come around every year. These are perfect for looking the part, even if its only pretend. I absolutely love these, they are so comfortable and i feel like I'm walking on spongy clouds. I catch a bus and a train to and from TAFE three days a week so these are a life saver when it comes to the long journey every week.


Mini&Lola