Melbourne

Last week I was luck enough to get the opportunity to fly down to Melbourne for my cousin's wedding. Although i spent the majority of my time catching up with family, i did manage to get a bit of time to drive through the city as well as do a bit of shopping along Chapel Street.

 
 Waking up at 5am to get to the Airport for an 8am flight is not fun but it was such a beautiful day.

 
 It was quite windy and the clouds were so dark, but non the less it was an absolutely beautiful wedding.

 
 The Bride looked beautiful and she even complimented me on my sequin dress.


The reception was stunning with the beautiful large windows that overlooked the beach.

 Over the next two days i got to travel around and see a small part of beautiful Melbourne.



 I loved every minute of my short trip and have to say that Melbourne is definitely the city for me. As much as i love Sydney it just isn't the same. Almost everything just seems to run smoother over there, i would find myself saying "that's so cool! Why doesn't Sydney have that?"

 The architecture, amazing and well thought out designs of the buildings, the lane ways, cafes, culture and the cool art/sculptures displayed around the city, the well thought out wide streets, the amazing transport system, and oh my god, the shopping!

Although the only negative thing i have to say is that Sydney definitely has not only better weather but also our amazing Sydney Harbour.

I really do hope to go back soon and get the opportunity to really be a tourist so i can explore the city and sight see more.

Mini&Lola